Support TFG by using the links in our articles to shop. We receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) so we can continue to create helpful free content. Thank you, we appreciate it!
If you’re not following me on Instagram, please do! I always share my personal travel gear along with other packing tips not featured on the site. Last week, I shared:
What’s in My Travel Makeup Bag
for my weekend trip to Brugge, Belgium.
Since several readers wanted to know a product list, I thought I’d share the contents of my travel makeup bag:
- Laura Mercier Travel Size Tinted Moisturizer – packed a tiny amount
- Benefit Erase Paste Concealer – need heavy duty under eye coverage
- MAC Studio Fix Powder – only use this when I’m traveling in cities not beaches
- MAC Blush in Harmony – can’t live without this blush and use it with the NARS Multiple
- Maybelline Define a Brow – only use this when I’m traveling in cities not beach towns
- Naked Urban Decay Basics – takes me from day to night
- MAC Coffee Eye Pencil – only use this when I’m traveling in cities not beach towns
- Sephora Lipgloss in Fresh Peach – have full size (not shown) and travel size
- Maybelline Falsies Volume Mascara – love love love my eyelashes with this
- NARS the Multiple in South Beach – didn’t pack it this time, mostly use it in beach towns
- MAC Brushes Travel Makeup Kit – just got a new set at the Nordstrom Semi-Annual Sale!
For the travel makeup bag, the one I’m using is part of a 3-piece set similar to this one by Trina. I bought my set at Nordstrom Rack in Orlando but I can’t find the exact one online. I also have a travel clarity pouch by Truffle which is almost exactly the same as the travel makeup bag in the picture above.
The items I packed for a weekend trip to Brugge are pretty much the same thing I travel with full-time on my long term travels. The contents may vary slightly depending on if I’m doing city, adventure, or tropical travel but since my life is on the road, I have no other option but to carry these essentials with me all the time in my travel makeup bag.
What are the must haves in your travel makeup bag?
For more travel beauty tips, please read:
- Top 3 Travel Make-up Products
- How to Pack your Travel Makeup Kit Like a Pro
- Best Travel Makeup: NARS the Multiple
- DIY: How to Make a Travel-size Makeup Palette
I hope you enjoyed this post on my travel makeup bag. Please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thanks for reading!